網路上看到這篇文章, 很喜歡, 所以也貼在我的網誌上跟大家分享, 並且用我自己的想法翻譯成中文, 希望大家喜歡^^

This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could
read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
這應該可以貼在家裡浴室的鏡子上所以你可以每天閱讀. 你也許不了解這些, 但是這每一項都是 100% 事實.

1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for. 
世界上至少有兩個人讓你心甘情願為他們而死.

2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
世界上至少有 15 個人用他們的方式愛著你.

3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
唯一一個讓人恨你的理由就是他們希望可以變成像你一樣.

4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you. 
你臉上的微笑可以帶給人快樂幸福的感覺, 即使他們不喜歡你. 

5. Every night someone thinks about you before they fall asleep.
每天晚上總有人在睡前想著你.

6. You mean the world to someone.
對某人而言, 你就是全世界.

7. You are special and unique.
你是特別而且獨一無二的.

8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
某個你甚至不知道他的存在的人正愛著你.

9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. 
當你犯下這輩子最嚴重的滔天大過時, 某個良善的事物也會伴隨而來.
(上帝關上你的一道門, 也必定為你打開一扇窗.)

10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look.
當你覺得整個世界都與你背道而馳時, 請用不同角度看世界

11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the
rude remarks.
永遠記得曾經收到的讚美, 忘記那些無禮野蠻的批評.

And always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and
salt and call me over!
永遠記得, 當你收到生活裡的酸檸檬時, 找我一起與你喝一杯 Tequila and salt 吧!

本文引用自: 網路資料

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Rachel 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()